Forms & Applications

As a convenience, we're providing quick access to a list of some of the more commonly requested applications and forms required by the Town of Lake Lure.

If you're looking for a form or application not included in this list,  just click on the icon to the left to review a more comprehensive list of these types of documents.

If you need help, give us a call at town hall or drop us an email.


Application for Water/Sewer Service

Boat Permit Application

Boat Slip Rental Agreement (Washburn Marina)

Commercial Boat License Application

Employment Application

Certificate of Zoning Compliance

Land Disturbance Permit Less than One Acre

Application for Outdoor Entertainment

Lake Structure Permit

Permit for Use

Sign Permit - Two Kinds:

Application to install a Permanent Sign

Application for a Temporary Sign or Banner(s)

Volunteer Application

Curbside Recycling Subscription form

Vacation Rental Application for Permit